Are You a Pet Care Professional Looking For a Way to:
- Prevent Burnout and enjoy longevity in your business?
- Support your clients with knowledgeable, compassionate, and tools that really work?
- Manage the business of pet loss grief every day?
The Pet Professional’s Guide to Pet Loss will give you the necessary knowledge and action steps to enjoy the work you do every day.
As a pet care professional—how many times have you had a client that just received the news their pet is terminally ill, has died tragically, or is dealing with pet hospice? You don’t know what to say, but you want to be compassionate and helpful?
As a pet care professional, it is critical to have knowledge and a deep understanding of how to help your clients when they are faced with pet loss grief.
With the pet industry growing every day you will be faced more and more regularly with how to address pet loss with grace and compassion.
Part 1 ~ The Nature of Grief
- Getting Familiar with Greif
- Navigating the Seven Grief Stages
- Changing the Myths
- Changing Themes of Grief
Part 2 ~ Caring for Your Client and You
- Knowing What to Say When
- Recognizing the New Normal
- Dealing with Past Losses
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Feeling About Death and Dying
Part 3 ~ The Business of Grief
- Incorporating Grief Support Coaching
- Coaching vs. Counseling
- Building Blocks of Coaching
- Following Up with Compassion and Resources
FreeIntroduction to Pet Loss Support